Friday 4 December 2009

All foreign to me

Hi folks. Thought I'd better drop you all a line before I get dropped off the Christmas lists or worse, the blog roll!
Since my last ramblings I have been mostly trading, trying to give myself a Xmas bonus. I have been working on BRAVO ratings as well but having moved them onto a new machine, been having teething problems. So instead I have found a new interest in Bulgarian footy among others.

When I first came up with the footygeek persona I did it because I loved football and was a computer programmer.
However a geek is also someone who likes the unusual and this also suits me. I never the one for choosing the obvious and I guess this why I struggle with betting/trading.

The last few weeks though may have seen a change. In following the throughly entertaining 70k blog (link on right) and trying my own £10 bank challenges I feel I am spotting better opportunities to make money rather than the clever bet.

I know I'm not taking value or using the all in option gonna make me a better trader. But for a quick funds boost it seems worth a play. It's not been plain sailing as last two weekends have seen the tenner disappear but this week has seen me build up to 40 quid then break even again. I'm back up to £15 profit today mainly playing Over 1.5 goals.

Still looking at niche markets to try and get an angle on and maybe Bulgaria is the place for me. For now will try and have some cheap fun with maybe a few more notes in the sky rocket.

Stay Lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment