Monday 9 November 2009

Not so Super Sunday

Well I'm glad I didn't follow my boxing hunch as would have lost more money. As it was started Sunday with 20 quid odd.
Didn't really have to go through in-play games as we had vistors for lunch and got up late.
Decided to lay Hull in first of Sky's two games in between running backwards and forwards to the shop.
Hull seemed to have well and so when I needed to wash the chicken for dinner, decided to take small green rather than risk it. Came back to find Stoke had scored minutes after I had done so. Doh!
That proved to be the pattern for the day, as I then dabbled with correct scores and laying over 1.5 goals as suspected there would be no more. In the end I added 30p odd to bank.
For the big game I decided to back 1-1 & 2-1 then cover Under 1.5 goals in case no goals. If goal went in hopefully I would green nicely on scores and maybe Unders depending on time of goal.
Unfortunately it came too late and greened up for just few pence profit again.
In an attempt to make some decent profit for the day, I backed Lloyd and Jamie to be in bottom 2 of X Factor.
Both survived to lose me a tenner and I am back down to 11 quid.

2 comments:

  1. "Wash the chicken for dinner"! - don't you have a woman who can do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi footygeek,


    Can I contact you by email? I have a paid opportunity for betting bloggers I would like to run by you.

    You can reach me on david@golfstateofmind.com

    Thanks, hope to hear from you.

    David

    ReplyDelete