Monday 3 August 2009

August 3rd 2009

Come Friday evening the English footy season will be underway once again and the bets will on again.
I've been trying to get a rating system in place to point the way but as usual, time has been me.
The usual to'ing and fro'ing between system ideas has left me dazed and confused.
However the idea that has excited me the most is my GSI system.
I say system, there's no fancy calculations or solid info to point out winners but I'm hopeful in my ability to spot goal scorers.
I've created a seperate blog for the tips and here I will muse on daily betting thoughts.
I scraped some cash together and planning some anti posts to be revealed soon.
Some great coverage on Sir Bobby Robson passing away over the weekend and many fitting tributes. RIP Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment